Sunday, February 17, 2008

Go Terps!

Saturday we took Cole to his first UMD basketball game. This was his second visit to the campus. The first was back in September for a football game.

Cole with Daddy at the football game.


My husband and I both went to Maryland and are huge Terp fans!

Cole dressed in his Terp pj's.

Cole did a great job at the game! The first time the crowd cheered he burst into tears. At that point, I thought we were in for a long afternoon, but he quickly got over it and didn't cry for the rest of the game. He enjoyed the clapping, as it is his new favorite activity.
Cole checks out his shoes at the game.

After the game, we took a stroll around campus (actually we were walking to our car, that was parked about a mile away, but it sounds nice to say that we took a stroll) The weather was surprisingly warm!
Cole in front of his namesake, Cole Field House. (Hey, we could have named him Comcast Center)

My husband and I enjoyed ourselves too. It's always fun to push your favorite team on your child who is too young to know any better!

For my husband's take on Cole's first game, visit his blog.

No comments: