Thursday, April 15, 2010

Go Diego Go!

Cole has officially changed his name to Diego. He no longer responds to Cole and insists that Reid be called Baby Jaguar. Baby Jaguar is Diego's jaguar sidekick. He also has taken to calling me Alicia, Diego's sister. If you have no idea what I'm talking about you probably don't have a toddler. Go Diego Go is a cartoon on Nickelodeon. Diego and his friends save baby animals from various dangers (mostly they are cold or hungry) while teaching toddlers Spanish. Sounds good, doesn't it?

Last night Cole spotted a little girl playing at our neighbors house. He walked out and said, "Hi, I'm Diego. I'm an animal rescuer." :)


Baby Jaguar, Diego and Alicia
(They look just like us, don't you think?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so funny. C only responded to "princess" for a few days last week. And only while wearing pink sparkly shoes. Oh my.