Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back from the Beach!

Cole had a fantastic week at GiGi's beach house. He loved the pool, he loved the sand and he loved the ocean, he loved the rides at the boardwalk, he loved his nightly ice cream treats. I could go on and on. He had a great time and keeps asking to do it again!

Here are some pictures of our trip.


One thing I agonized about was sleeping arrangements for him. He has outgrown the Pack N' Play. I thought about doing a sleeping bag, but was unsure if he would stay in it. I also considered letting him sleep in a twin bed with a rail, but decided to go with this kids Aerobed instead.
We put his special Mickey Mouse sheets on it and he was thrilled. It worked great and he only fell out once (without injury). I definitely recommend the Aerobed for kids!

No comments: