Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cole the bully

Well not really, but we had our first incident where Cole injured another child today. He was playing in the play area at Chick-fil-a and knocked over a little guy named Adam. Adam was probably about 1 and had just started walking. I didn't see exactly what happened, but Cole was laying on top of Adam and he was screaming. Cole has never pushed or hit another kid, so I'm guessing that he just wasn't watching where he was going and ran into him. Plus Cole was on the ground too! Poor baby Adam had a bloody lip that wouldn't quit. I felt terrible, so I apologized a zillion times and went and got some ice! Thank God, Adam's mom was very nice and understanding.


**If you were waiting for a dentist update...it was STUPID! Pretty much Cole went in and cried and they wrote down which teeth were in and told me his eye teeth were coming soon. Then we left. What a waste of time!

No comments: