Monday, October 20, 2008

Clark Eliok's Farm

Last week we took a trip with our playgroup to Clark Eliok's Farm. We went on a hay ride, got a pumpkin, and fed the goats. Cole was not really impressed by the pumpkin patch, but he did enjoy feeding the goats.


While I was loading the car, Cole climbed in the drivers seat
(Don't worry, I had the keys)



"Come on Mom, get in car already!"

It was surprisingly warm, so we had to take off the adorable puffy vest and roll up his sleeves.

Cole picks his pumpkin

"Mom you are embarrassing me in front of my friends!"

Cole with his playgroup friends

Feeding the goats

Sitting with the big pumpkins

"Hey, look over there!"









1 comment:

Brien said...

I love that third picture of Cole picking the pumpkin! It looks like it belongs in a catalog!