Thursday, March 20, 2008

Product Rave!

Feeding Cole has become quite frustrating lately. He insists on ripping off his bib while he's eating which either results in food all over his shirt or food all over the kitchen floor. He then shoves the end of the bib into his mouth and chews it. I searched long and hard to find the plastic bibs we have. They fasten with velcro, which weakened with each washing. The only solution I could think of, was to buy snaps at the craft store and sew them. But, I never actually got around to doing it.

Yesterday I perusing the bib aisle looking for plastic bib with snaps, when I came across the Bumpkins Waterproof Junior Bib.Although this bib also fastens with velcro, it has sleeves. So even if Cole manages to undo the velcro, the sleeves prevent him from tearing the bib completely off. The Bumpkin is also made of a nylon type material that dries really quickly. Unlike the plastic bibs it is dry and ready to go for the next feeding, so I didn't have to buy a zillion. The sleeves and the long length of the bib cover almost all of Cole's clothing protecting him from spills.
Cole enjoying his scrambled egg yolk in his new Bumpkin!

The Bumpkin was a bit pricey at $9 a piece, but was well worth it!

1 comment:

Iris said...

I just googled Bumpkin bibs and came across your blog. Thanks for sharing! Where did you find the sleeved bibs for $9? I just looked on Target.com and they are 17 bucks. Ouch.