Sunday, January 10, 2010

Team Potty vs. Team Underpants


VS.

Things aren't going too terribly with potty training. Saturday morning was really tough. Cole didn't go in the potty at all and had 4 accidents in his pants. He didn't seem to be upset about it at all, so I had a few brief moments where I thought maybe he wasn't ready. At one point I told him that if he soiled his pants again, he was going back into a diaper. While playing on the floor he yelled out, "POOPY PANTS!" so I swiftly took him upstairs and put a diaper on him. During nap time I realized that I had to stick to my guns and put him back in underwear when he woke up. This time we decided to set a kitchen timer and make him try when it went off. SUCCESS! He stayed dry all afternoon. Sunday he had only 2 accidents.


All in all, Team Potty was victorious in the pee-pee battle (10, 2). Ten pees in the potty and only 2 in his pants.

However Team Underpants is holding strong with the poop (4, 1). We are sticking with it and hope to have less and less accidents each day. I am a little worried about tomorrow and going out in public, but we will just take tons of extra clothes along.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: