Monday, October 26, 2009

Another baby update!

We've had a few false alarms over the past week. Well only Monday and Tuesday of last week. We made 3, yes 3, trips to the hospital and were sent home all 3 times. The first 2 times I was assured that I was in early labor and to come back in a few hours, (otherwise I probably wouldn't have kept going back) but the 3rd time they told me it was false labor. I essentially had contractions about 2 minutes apart for 26 straight hours. I've been having contractions ever since, just not time-able.
At the hospital for the 3rd time

I went in for my 39 week appointment this morning and am 3 cm. The dr. seems to think the baby will arrive in the next few days. I guess we'll wait and see!

*I was 3cm when I went into labor with Cole if that's a predictor of anything.

No comments: